“I’m constantly getting this Blerk error 1 in my AOL mail whenever I try to access my mail account through Firefox. I urgently need to access my emails and don’t understand how do I fix this. Please suggest!”
Are you also getting an error like “Blerk! Your sign-in got derailed…” in your AOL mail? Looking for a solution to fix this error instantly? Here are all the hacks and tips you need to know right now. This error code doesn’t let you sign in to your mail account, or displays an error message “Internal Server Error”. Sometimes, you can access the main AOL page but right after that you are unable to log in.
Read on the complete article to find out how easily you can get rid of this error within a really short time span by simply calling at 1-866-235-1646 or other manual tips. Also find out what precautions you must take in order to avoid such errors in future. So, let’s figure out what is this AOL Blerk error 1 authentication problem.
Also Read : How to Get Rid of AOL Mail Error Code 104
What is Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail?
The popular Blerk Error 1 message is basically a browser based error. You are most likely to come across this error when you are using an outdated version or really old browser. This also results in the AOL mail authentication process issues.
Possible Reasons of Getting this Blerk 1 Error
There could be a couple of reasons to encounter this error code while accessing the AOL mail account.
- Because you are using an older version of your web browser.
- Some issues with AOL Desktop Gold.
- The huge History data or unclean Cookies might cause this error to occur
How to Resolve Blerk Error 1 on AOL?
Note: The solutions described in this article are applicable to following error codes as well: ERR 1100, ERR 1102, ERR 1103, ERR 1106, ERR 1107, ERR 1108, ERR 1109, ERR 1110, ERR 1112, ERR 1113, ERR 1114, ERR 1115, ERR 1122, ERR 1123, ERR 1124, or ERR 1125
This error code can show up in any browser you are using, be it Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox or any other platform. Let’s analyse how you can resolve this error and also discuss for each browser individually.
Tips for Blerk Error 1 Fix
Here we are describing all the possible things you can do in order to fix this AOL error code. You can apply the below methods to any of the browsers you are using to access your AOL account.
- Activate the Protection Mode in your browser and Reset the Settings.
- Make sure to properly check the security settings in your Browser
- Make a habit to clean History, Cookies, Footprints and Cache memory
#1 For Google Chrome
Follow the below steps to clear Cookies to fix Blerk error 1 on Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome browser >> Go to 3 horizontal dots
- Select Settings option >> Go to Advanced
- Choose Privacy & Security option in the drop down menu of Advanced option
- Now scroll down and click on Content Settings option
- Hit on Cookies >> click on see all cookies and site data option
- Click on Remove All
Note: You can perform the same procedure to clear cookies on other web browsers as well.
#2 Internet Explorer
You can enable the protection mode on your Internet explorer web browsers in order to troubleshoot the Blerk 1 error. Follow these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer >> visit Tools option in the menu bar.
- Choose Internet Options >> click on Security tab bar.
- Hit on Internet zone >> mark check to Enable Protected Mode check-box.
- Now tap on Trusted sites zone and mark check to the Enable Protected Mode check-box
- Shut down the Internet Explorer and Restart.
#3 Fix Blerk Error 1 on Mozilla Firefox
Enable protection mode in Mozilla Firefox by following the below steps and get rid of the Blerk error 1 in Firefox.
- Open the browser and click on the three-line icon in top right corner
- Click on Help option in the drop down menu
- Now click on Restart with Add-ons Disabled option
- You’ll get a pop-up menu, click on Start in Safe Mode button
Now Firefox will restart with Safe Mode enabled.
Follow the below steps to troubleshoot Blerk error 1 in Safari browser.
- Start with opening Safari browser >> hit on Safari >> choose Preferences option in the drop down
- Tap on Websites
- Now you will see the list of currently opened pages (websites), choose your website (AOL).
- Long press “Alt” key >> click on Menu (next to AOL website you chose in the previous step)
- Select Run in Safe Mode option in the pop-up menu >> tap on Trust button
Restart your safari browser and safe mode will be enabled.
Keep Getting Blerk Error Even After Clearing Cache & Cookies?
Somehow, if you still get this error, then you can directly contact to AOL technical support and get instant help. Just call on 1-855-500-8462, to get the expert assistance from AOL technical support team.
Blerk error 1 in AOL mail might look like a giant problem to users but it is infact really easy-to-fix kind of error. Just follow up all the above described tips and figure out which solution is working for you. In case of emergency, you can simply call at 1-866-235-1646. And to prevent this error further, keep taking backups of your precious data in the first place.