We are pleased to accept guest posts from around the globe. We tend to serve valuable and vital information to our audience in the arena of technology. You can find any unique topic on a technical niche, start to write for us accordingly and get in touch with us at email@example.com.
What We Accept
Here’s a quick sneak peek into what we accept while you write for us.
- How tos
- Technology tutorials
- Product Reviews
- Cloud Computing
- Data Recovery
- Artificial Intelligence
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
- New Trends in Technology
Guidelines to Write for Us
You need to follow the below guidelines in order to write content for us.
- Content must be unique and free from language or grammatical errors.
- It shouldn’t have been published anywhere before or after publishing on our web site.
- We tend to prefer informative and well-structured articles followed by headings/ sub-headings, bullet points, quotes, and images.
- There should be one meta title (70 characters), one heading and a short description.
- We appreciate quality banner images and screenshots (if necessary).
- Do mention the credible resources of the images.
- Videos and graphics are highly recommended.
- The length of the article must be at least 1000 words.
You can contact us or mail us the article at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can also fill the below form to submit your article on WebJuggle.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]