AOL server error 400 is an HTTP status code also known as 400 invalid URL bad request. Most of the time it seems that the user faced this error while they install their program, running AOL messenger, installing Windows OS and at time of starting and shutting down Window.
So, to resolve AOL 400 bad request error you can call at +1-866-235-1646, read this article carefully and follow all the guidelines.
Why AOL 400 Bad Request Server Error Code Encounters?
This http error 400 bad request occurs when anyone request to open a website or web-page, and that request go to server but due the excess amount of requests, or some others issues the request could be dismissed.
Some the following reasons explained below point-wise for encountering the error 400 on your AOL mail account:
- Improper installation of AOL Messenger Program.
- Due to Corrupted Widows registry files.
- AOL messenger associated software files are attacked by viruses and malware.
- Entering incorrect URL in the web browser.
So, keep all the points in your mind before resolving the AOL error code 400. Most of important thing is that “Don’t panic” just follow the below solution. You can also directly contact to the technical support team of AOL mail.
Also Read: How to Resolve AOL Error 475 in Few Clicks
How to Get Rid of AOL Server Error code 400
There are 2 methods to fix AOL 400 bad request error. Let’s see both solution and get rid of this issue.
- First, you need to repair Windows registry entries related to http error 400 bad request.
- Run the Antivirus program in your PC so that if any virus or malware available in your machine will get remove.
- Remove all junk from your system such as temporary files & folders using Disk clean up tool.
- Afterwards, update the drivers of computer device.
- Now use Windows 10 system restore to retract the recent changes in your computer.
- To fix this AOL 400 bad request error, uninstall the AOL messenger App and re-install it.
- Run windows system file checker Run the Windows SFC (System File Checker) command to repair missing / corrupted files.
- Make sure that all the available Windows updates installed properly.
- Execute clean installation of Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, etc.
- Check the requesting URL two times. If it is invalid or improper, then contact to AOL technical team.
- Directly contact or chat with the AOL technical support team for AOL 400 bad request error.
- Check the windows registry of AOL instant messenger.
After reading the above solution, now we are able to resolve AOL server error code 400. We have explained 2 methods step-wise to get rid of this http error 400. Still if you face the issue, then contact to AOL technical team at +1-866-235-1646 for better solution.