AOL error 11 encounters when users try to sign in into the AOL mail account. Therefore, resolving AOL account canceled error 11 is one of the most appealing efforts for users. This error code 11 can be seen at the time of AOL installation.
Well, I am going to discuss why this issue encounters, what are the symptoms and how to resolve AOL mail error code 11 step by step.
In addition, users can also take direct help from AOL technical support team. To do so, you need to dial the AOL support number 1-866-235-1646 and get in touch with technical experts. They will help you in a better way to resolve this AOL error code 11.
Why AOL Account Cancelled Error 11 Appeared?
Following are the causes due to which AOL error code 11 occurs:
- Incomplete or improper installation of AIM (AOL Instant Messenger).
- Corrupted Windows registry entries can destruct the Operating System (OS) and cause the appearance of error code 11.
- Viruses and Malware attacks can corrupt the operating system and prompt this technical error.
- Accidentally, if you have lost any files & folder, then this technical error 11 will appear.
- If you have downloaded the corrupted AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) or files on your machine, then it may also generate this AOL error code 11.
What Happens When AOL Mail Error 11 Strikes: Symptoms?
Following are the signs that you might come across when this AOL account canceled error 11 appeared:
- A pop-up of AOL error code 11 appears on the computer screen.
- It reduces the performance of your computer.
- Window Operating System screen starts getting stuck.
- Your Windows active program can be eradicated anytime.
- It may letup the speed, efficiency, and accuracy of your PC.
- Unable to use computer in an appropriate manner.
Step by Step Solution For AOL Mail Error Code 11
Follow the below steps to resolve AOL error 11 quickly:
- Step 1: First, you need to repair Windows registry entries to fix AOL account canceled error 11.
- Step 2: Next, you have to perform a full virus and malware scan program on your computer.
- Step 3: After executing the above steps, you need to Clean out Your System Junk (Temporary Files & Folders) with Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr) to fix this error code 11.
- Step 4: Update your computer device drivers.
- Step 5: Use System Restore Command in Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7 etc. to revert back the system changes.
- Step 6: Uninstall AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) and reinstall it.
- Step 7: Run SFC (System File Checker) command to repair Windows files.
- Step 8: Install all possible Windows Updates.
- Step 9: Execute Clean Install of Windows Operating System
With the help of the above steps, I hope the error code 11 is fixed.
In case, if you are still facing the same issue, then you need to contact to AOL technical support team.
Related Article: How to Overcome with AOL Error 400 Bad Request Issue
After reading the above information, now we are aware why this error occurred, what happens when this issue stroked and how to fix AOL account canceled error 11 step by step with all possible methods. If you still getting this error code 11 in AOL, then you have to contact to AOL technical expert team at 1-866-235-1646 immediately.