This AOL error ac-3101 is generally an outcome of improperly configured system files in your Windows. The error could occur at any point of time in user’s system. Damaged Windows system files, any sort of corruption or erroneous file systems are the basic causes of this AOL error.
“Hello fellas! I am trying to connect to AOL mail for a long time but all I’m getting is AOL ac 3101 error code 0x84008504. Why is this happening? Can anyone please suggest how do I fix this error code?”
What is AOL Error ac-3101 Error?
This error message is basically the outcome of poorly configured system files. If you are a Windows user with improperly installed softwares or any corrupted registry files, you are most likely to get this AOL error 3101.
This error could also attain additional parameters to itself like AOL Error 47-ac-3101, AOL error ac-3101 0x84008504 etc. This (additional) hexadecimal code represents the memory locations address where the instructions were loaded (right when the error occurred).
|Instant Solution: For an instant troubleshoot, you can directly call the customer helpline no. of AOL support +1-800-5962-947.
Reasons You Get AOL Desktop Error ac-3101
There could be several reasons of getting AOL ac 3101 error code. The most common causes are listed below:
- Major factor to influence this error code is faulty configuration of the system.
- There could be any sort of corruption in the Registry files.
- The improper or incomplete installation of any desktop application or software.
- Any sort of viruses, ransomware, malware infected in your system.
- Surprisingly, sometimes the Anti-virus programs also cause errors to occur.
How to Fix AOL Error ac 3101 – Step-by-Step Manual Troubleshoot
Follow up the below steps and get rid of AOL Error 47-ac-3101 in AOL mail:
- Restart your system by logging in as Admin.
- Now hit the Start option
- Go to All Programs >> click on Accessories >> select System Tools
- Choose System Restore
- Now you will see a new window, choose “Restore my computer to an earlier time” >> hit Next.
- From the list “On this list, click a restore point” you have to choose the latest system restore point >> tap Next
- On the confirmation window >> click Next again.
- Once the restoration process completes, restart the system.
This is the whole process to fix the AOL error ac 3101. Other than this, here are some other practices you should adapt:
Some Other Practises to Follow
- Keep your system virus-free.
- Run virus scans on the system.
- Use the disk cleanup to free up memory.
- Always keep your drivers updated.
- Make sure to maintain the compatibility between your OS (Windows / MAC) with AOL versions.
So this was a pretty much complete tutorial to fix AOL error ac 3101. The error always gets fixed with the above manual practices, however, if it still shows up, just go for the AOL support on the given contact +1-866-235-1646 and get help from the experts.